Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuciusxNarcissa

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

LuciusxNarcissa - Page 5 Empty Re: LuciusxNarcissa

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:48 pm

Lucius hummed in delight, grabbing her perfectly round cheek. He pushed his pants down, and moved forward, his arousal pressing against her ass, teasing her. "Your tight, perfect little ass is mine." He growled.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Narcissa gasped, her breathing shaky. "Uhh....uh huh! It's all yours, my dark lord. Every part of me belongs to you and you alone!" She wiggled backwards pushing her ass over his cock slowly bouncing back against him. "Does this please you my husband?" She asked softly, adoringly submissive.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Lucius smacked her ass, groaning softly, most obviously enjoying this. "Yes, my dark queen... It pleases me very much." He purred, driving deeply into her.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Narcissa bucked hard helping him drive balls deep in one fluid motion. She froze with her fiances cock stretching her to her limit, her legs buckling slightly from the immense pleasure. Her nails dug at the wall and she suddenly pulled forward then slammed back against him. "You like being inside that tight ass? It belongs to you Lucius, use it as you see fit my dark king " She teased, moaning softly.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:10 pm

"Even if it hurts?" He dared to ask, his fingers digging into her hips, sure to leave bruises. "I like it almost as good as your pussy..." He said, slowly leaving her deep canal to thrust easily into her pussy.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:23 pm

"Y-YES! I like it when you...hurt my body!" Narcissa answered at a scream, unable to stop herself. She instantly came when his massive cock entered her pusdy clenching around his shaft with immense power. "I can't hold back...you make my pussy constantly ache for your attention, I want all my holes filled with your delicious cum. Only for me, say it, please my love!" She begged, as she bounced hard against his dick.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Lucius pressed her further against the wall, a blissful look on his face. "Yes... I'll only come in you... Only for you." He promised, reaching around to grove ands squeeze her sensitive breasts, which seemed to have become former over the last few days.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Narcissa smiled in satisfaction, her eyes rolling back before she turned her face to watch his perfect body working against her. She laced her fingers with his helping him squeeze her full tits and she shivered as her nipples tingled. "They're so sensitive, Lucius, you feel so amazing inside me. I love you so much...I'll never stop I promise you ahh!" She moved with him, spreading her legs even further their juices dripping beneath them in the floor. "It's so fucking sexy the way you love taking me like this where we could get caught
" She purred lovingly.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Lucius smirked, nipping at her ear lobe. "No one will catch us today... But when everyone is back, I'll take you in a classroom closet." He said, remembering that the potions' closet was pretty tidy. To fuck her in it when a class is going on excited him even further.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Narcissa groaned at his sexy voice promising her things she had been dying to hear for years. Everytime he spoke it encouraged her further and she became more and more submissive, they truly had perfect harmony together and we're the image of flawless and true love. "How will you keep me quiet?" She asked panting as she felt her pussy milking his cock relentlessly, her tits bouncing in his hands her nipples firm as her body trembled underneath his thrusts. "If anyone hears us, I still won't be able to stop. If they see you fucking me up against the wall like this I'll just look at them and beg you to fuck me harder my love." She really was excited about this idea and knew being brave would make him wild for her.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:46 pm

Lucius thrust harder at hearing this, his cock throbbing deep within her womb again. "You'll just have to keep your mouth shut... or we won't be able to make love in public again. Consider it... a test." He purred against her. He started to buck wildly, feeling close for the first time that morning. "Do you want me to cum inside you, like the dirty little princess you are?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Narcissa moaned long and hard as she felt her husband to be fucking her so fast all she could hear was his balls smacking against her repeatedly. She clung to him as she gasped for air moaning out her reply "You know I do! You just loveee hearing me beg you to cum inside me don't you my darling? Fine then, I'll beg because I'm your dirty little slut princess! " arching her ass even further she tossed her head back screaming "please cum with me Lucius! Say my name , say who you love!" She came so hard against his cock her pussy choked his dick and wouldn't release him.until he busted his seed within her.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Lucius' hand found its way to her throat, squeezing slightly the closer he got. He felt her walls practically embrace him wholly and he tilted his head back. "Fuck... I love fucking you, my pet. Maybe we'll keep this up all day." He mused, before finally coming deep within her, his seed filling up her womb again. His hand tightened on her throat as he did so, before letting her drop to the floor. He pressed his wet and dripping cock to her lips. "Clean me, my princess, and I shall reward you."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

LuciusxNarcissa - Page 5 Empty reply

Post by reply Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:24 pm

Narcissa didn't have any time to catch her breath and she loved it. She gracefully took her lover's cock between her long fingers and guided his cum soaked cock inside her warm little mouth. She moaned her words a little muffled around a mouthful of dick "please don't stop my love. You know I can't ever get enough of your delicious dick.  Use me as you see fit today my darling prince." She deep throated him effortlessly keeping him.there even as she choked bobbing her head and licking his shaft greedily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Lucius shuddered, fucking her face mercilessly, grabbing a handful of hair, watching her head bob up and down. "Even your mouth feels like a warm pussy, Princess." He said with a smirk. "And you keep sucking.., oh fuck... Just like that." He growled.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Narcissa felt her pussy and ass pulsing in pleasure at his every movement. Everything he did put his slutty bride to be under a wicked spell. She realized once his cock was clean that it was hard and throbbing again in her throat and she knew he wasn't going to stop anytime soon. She shivered visibly and pulled her lips apart sticking her tongue out as she cursed "fucking cum on my face Lucius, ahh~!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:48 pm

He pumped his cock in her face until he came, spraying her everywhere, trying to aim for her mouth. He smirked darkly, sighing happily. "You like that, don't you my little pet?" He teased. "Now... What shall I do to you, hmm? My treat."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:56 pm

She kept her eyes on his face as his cum shot over her face and mouth, using her tongue to lick her skin clean. She smile showing him she swallowed it all greedily. "Yes I do. Your cum tastes so good to me my love." She held onto him tilting her head back enjoying how their bodies felt sliding together covered in sweat. She bit his neck then licked the wound whispering in his ear "lick my pussy then fuck me in the air." She laid back and spread her legs watching him as she rubbed her clit in front of him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Lucius raised an eyebrow, giving her a small smile. He got down in front of her, moving her hand to flick his tongue over her clit a few times before taking it between his lips, sucking slow and hard, watching her face. "You taste so sweet, my queen." He purred, his tongue spreading her lips, humming as her juices spread over his tongue.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:58 pm

Narcissa let out a long sound of arousal as she felt his tongue and mouth working her pussy effortlessly. She flushed seeing his eyes watching her, ever calculating. She rolled her hips against him tangling her fingers in his blonde hair, biting down on her bottom lip with a look of concentration on her face "Ohh Lucius~! Your mouth feels incredible my lord. Seeing you tasting me like that, it's driving me insane." She hissed as a stream of juices slipped into his mouth.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:01 pm

Lucius swallowed a few time to keep her juices from dripping wastefully on the bed. He smirked up a her, his fingers pleasuring along with his tongue. He loved to see her coming undone by his touch - or in this case, his tasting of her. "Don't hold back, Narcissa." he told her darkly.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:31 pm

She tosses her head back doing as she was told completely letting go of control and as her eyes rolled back in her head her lips parted and she began panting letting out little sweet moans her legs began to shake as her fingers gripped his hair tighter pushing him harder against her she said in a shaky voice "my love ..I'm going to cum for you...I'm going to cum for you! Lucius!" She grabbed him with both hands and bucked hard and fast as she exploded in a beautiful orgasm crying out as her body shook from the force of her release

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Lucius grabbed her hands, but kept his face pressed between her trembling thighs, licking and swallowing as much of her as he could. When she calmed down, her body limp and tired from the amount of orgasms she'd already had in the day, he crawled up her body, kissing her deeply. "Are you satisfied now, my love?" He purred.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Narcissa smiled weakly, still breathless and dizzy. She nodded slowly, enjoying their passionate kissing as she nuzzled up close to him their bodies tangled and covered in a sheen of sweat. They looked absolutely radiant together. "Yes my love, you have satiated my appetite. Never was there a better lover in all the wizarding world." She looked into his eyes slowly tracing her fingertips over his chiseled abs. "Do I satisfy you? Are you sure I'll be enough for you, forever Lucius?" She asked very softly, hoping he would say yes

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Lucius chuckled softly, kissing her forehead, closing his eyes. "I would never dream of having other lover than you, my beautiful queen. You're perfect for me, as I am for you... So I'll stay by your side forever, becaue I know that you were meant for me." He moved off of her, laying on his back on the bed, taking a deep sigh, relaxing on the mattress. he blinked a few times, seeming to finally understand where they were in their relationship. "Narcissa... Will you finish school?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum