Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuciusxNarcissa

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LuciusxNarcissa - Page 2 Empty Re: LuciusxNarcissa

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Slight agitation spread across Lucius' face. If she wanted him to be the one to tame her, he would. He grabbed her thighs, forcing them wide open, and lifted them, angling them upwards. He slammed his hips against her entrance, pinning her whole body down against the couch. "I wouldn't be here, if I didn't plan on marrying you... and allowing to have my child." He hissed, pressing as far as he could. "You want my seed now? What if you can't finish school, hmm? Won't you be ashamed?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:24 pm

The now clear fiancee of the heir of the Malfoy name had a satisfied look on her face. She wanted to hear him say it and now that he had she wrapped her legs back around him holding onto his body as her pussy milked his cock her need for him was crystal clear. She screamed in pleasure as he practically raped her, making love to her body so forcefully sent a shiver down her spine. "I need your seed now my love! I don't care what happens, as long as I have you and there are spells we can use for birth control until you're ready to give me our child. Unless you would rather use a slowed pregnancy spell? Tell me , my darling master, do you want to feel your son growing inside my swollen belly?" She asked erotically.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:51 pm

His thrusts became faster, signalling that he was closer to finishing. He claimed her mouth in a deep, passionate kiss, just as his seed shot from his cock and deep within her. He panted, looking down at her as he very slowly came down from his high, brushing her now messy hair back from her face. "Yes, I do." He said, sitting up slightly, brushing his long blond hair from his shoulder. "Now... How do you feel, to be a part of me forever?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 pm

Narcissa called out his name endlessly as he came inside her and she exploded in her own orgasm, the sweet juices from inside her stirring with his seed helping to carry his sperm up into her womb. She lay there breathlessly beneath him and slowly kissed his hands and sat up to linger against his mouth. "I feel complete, my love." She laid her forehead against his shoulder holding onto him. "It's so warm inside me...Lucius, I'm going to always give you why you need from me. I promise to always take care of you and love you unconditionally. I will submit to your will, even if you tell me to get on my knees in the great hall, I live for your happiness and our future now."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Lucius sighed, holding her against him. Finally, someone that understood what needed. Someone would was meant to be with him, to give in to him in just the right way. He rested his cheek against her head, smirking. "Unfortunately, I couldn't do that... But there are many, many more ways of proving your love to me."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:17 pm

She smiled at his words, waiting for the dizzy spells in her head to calm down as they held each other close, naked and beautiful there in the firelight. "Mm. I'm sure we will both enjoy exploring all of our little desires." She moved to get on her knees and slowly started sliding his cock inside her pretty little mouth. "Now let me hear you beg for more." She mumbled darkly before swallowing him to his balls.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Lucius sucked in air through his teeth, arching against her mouth, his hand pressing against the back of her head. "Ahh... My dear, sweet queen... I don't - hah!- beg." He said, moving his pelvis back and forth, touching the back of her throat. "Just like that... Suck me hard, Narcissa."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 pm

She smiled coyly, her stunning blue eyes looking up at him innocently. "Mmm....mm hmm!" Using her tongue to lap at his shaft she began to work her mouth sucking his ten inch cock deeper and deeper still, letting him slide over and over again down her throat pausing to take his cock out and lap at his precut as he got rock hard again she sucked his balls and said so seductively "your big cock is so delicious my darling king, please won't you face fuck me some more?" She cooed, deep throating him mercilessly, letting him watch her really get turned on by submitting to him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Lucius never let anyone tell him what to do, but with Narcissa, he really didn't need any encouraging. He grabbed both sides of her head, thrusting nearly just as hard as he did when he was milking her pussy. "F... fuck... I'll have you like this... every day." He told her, tilting his head back, making noises of enjoyment, uttering her name. "You won't know anything else."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:54 pm

Narcissa cherished every word that he said. She was clearly aroused by the dirty things he said to her, each phrase made her suck that much harder. She panted, swirling her tongue over his cock head and sucked on it gently reaching down to tickle his ass with one finger. "I need you everyday my love, I don't need anything else. I want you to become my dessert after every dinner, my late morning snack, my midnight bliss." She dared to press inside him tickling his prostate and looked him dead in the eye. "Cum inside all my tight holes every day and make me walk around with your seed deep inside me. I want to have you inside me as much as fucking possible, please my king." She sucked him hard again while fingering his most sensitive spot. "Please fuck my ass and pussy at the same time. Use your magic to make me quake with my need for you."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Lucius almost couldn't take the pleasure building up inside him. He wanted to take her far away, and do nothing but make her please him, and please her in return. He couldn't imagine how they would cope with the long class days apart, or how they would even be able to stay in each other presences without jumping on each other. He let her finger him for a few more minutes, enjoying the feeling. "Then turn around... so I can fuck you senseless." He growled, licking his lips.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:06 pm

Narcissa did exactly as she was told, getting in the floor on her hands and knees she lowered her head in a sexy way as she lifted her ass into the air, wiggling around as she reached underneath her body and began rubbing her Coit right in front of him with her legs spread wide. She watched him with her face on the floor her blonde curls pooled around her as she moaned "master my pussy is so warm and tight for you, master my pink little ass is begging for you, master my body needs more cum, more please, oh my king, oh Lucius! FUCK ME ahh~!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Lucius pounced like a tiger, grabbing her ass cheeks and spread them wide open. He wet his fingers before plunging them into her ass, quickly moving them. WIth anyone else, they would have been sobbing in pain. "Like this, my dirty little queen? You beg like a slut, but I'm your first." He trailed rough bites up her back, curling his fingers harshly. "My cock is much bigger than this. You can't fight me this time."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Narcissa felt a scream rip from her throat as her master began to finger her wildly having absolutely no mercy which was likely her fault the way she taunted him. There was something about the pain that she really fucking enjoyed. The way he blended it with pleasure so flawlessly made her heart race and caused her body to explode like fireworks. She arched her back instinvetely, daring to buck her hips against him as she said a surprising statement "uh huh, just like that my dark fucking king, harder! Please, I want to make you scream. Let me please you don't hold back anything my love. I'm always going to be your good girl, your filthy pretty whore!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Lucius let out a gentle sigh by her ear, moving his fingers so fast that his wrist started to hurt. He loved the way she was under his control completely. "You'll be anything I want you to he, won't you?" He said, removing his fingers to replace it with his large cock. He pressed inside of her tight ass, gasping softly as he fought not to tear her completely. "Even your body provokes me... You do this on purpose, don't you?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Narcissa shivered as her legs began to shake from the complete feeling of fullness and ecstacy that he made her feel at all times, endlessly. She loved everything about him, especially when he talked dirty to her like this. "On purpose? Why would your innocent queen do anything on purpose to provoke you my most....ahhh! cherished king?" She was crying at the pain but her eyes were rolled back and she was thoroughly intoxicated. "Ahh! Ahhhh!! Lucius...it hurts...I love the way you break me." She clawed at the floor slamming her ass neck against his cock encouraging him to fuck her good and hard.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Lucius pressed her nearly flat against the floor, his cock pressing deep inside her. He laughed softly, nipping at her ear lobe. You enjoy making me hurt you like this. You must be as messed up as I am." He said, his fingers digging into his hips. It would surely leave bruises. "I'm so close again... I'm coming." He warned, his hips slapping against her ass, filling her hole with his seed.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Narcissa was laying there cum all over her face, pussy and ass as she felt that perfect high hit her body again she sprayed her juices on his body shaking uncontrollably she moved against his cock loving the way it felt when his cum swirled around inside her tight holes. "Would you have me any other way?" She asked him tenderly as she slapped her big sexy ass back a few more times riding out her orgasm.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:08 pm

"No... You're perfect the way you are, love." He purred, his cock leaving her body. He was spent but happy, which is something he'd never had the pleasure of feeling before. With a flick of his wrist, the entire room was cleaned up, including the juices over their bodies. "I'm so looking forward to tomorrow night." He said with a smirk, looking over at her.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Narcissa was perfectly dressed again this time in her usual pajamas. She was still a little breathless and sore but her clothes disguised the bruises and bite marks save for one on her neck which her hair masked perfectly. She leaned over giving him one last passionate kiss. "As am I, my love." She stood trailing her fingers over his jawline and quietly snuck back to her dorm room.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:28 pm

The next morning at breakfast, Lucius was slow getting to the Great Hall and finishing his breakfast. Everyone else seemed bright eyed and bushy tailed, and he acted like... Well, Lucius. The night before had seemed like a dream, but with the bruises on his shoulders and back, he knew it just wasn't so. He didn't seem to perk up in the slightest until he saw his queen making her way to the table. His lips twitched upward in a subtle smile. "Good morning, Narcissa."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Normally Narcissa wore something a bit more revealing but today she had on rather casual clothes with long sleeves and a long skirt. She looked pretty adorable and her hair was tousled slightly though she still managed to look perfect. Lucius would likely be the only one to notice any difference. She also had on flats instead of heels and was still having a slow time of it getting over to the table. She stretched and slumped down next to him putting her head on his shoulder not giving a damn who saw them. "It is a good morning noworld that I've found you, Lucius." She whispered privately, barely brushing her fingers against his lap as she unfolded his napkin for him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Lucius smiled, putting a hand on her thigh under the table. "Indeed... How did you sleep, my sweet?" He purred, not paying attention to anyone who might be looking at them out of curiosity. It would soon be known that they were together anyway, and students being together was never against the rules.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Narcissa felt an all too familiar ache rush through her veins at his slightest touch. How did he do that to her so easily? She opened her thigh just a littpe, enough for him to sense how warm she was between her thighs for him. She knew that she was allowed to tease him during the day because there was nothing he could do to stop her without causing a scene. She casually nibbled on some fresh fruit slowly popping a grape into his mouth letting her fingers linger on his lips as she looked lovingly into his eyes. "Mm, I like it when you call me pet names. I slept very well," She had knocked out as soon as she got back to her dorm the night prior. "And yourself, my pet?" She teased him with a dark little smile, rubbing him beneath the table more intently this time. A ghost hovered by without a second glance and she whispered in his ear "Doesn't it turn you on, almost getting caught like this?"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Lucius took a deep breath to keep himself grounded. He bit his lip, his hand moving up her thigh oh so slowly, his fingers barely brushing against her pussy lips. "It does, my queen... But you must behave yourself. Wouldn't want to get messy just before class, would we?" He purred, squeezing her thigh. To tell the truth, this turned him on even more than Narcissa mewling for him like the night before. Even if a passing ghost did see them, his father was on the governor's board for the school. He wouldn't get into trouble.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum