Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuciusxNarcissa

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LuciusxNarcissa - Page 3 Empty Re: LuciusxNarcissa

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Narcissa knew she couldn't deny him. As soon as he brushed against her he would have known immediately that she was dripping wet for him. She scooted forward just a little, rolling her hips reaching down with her spare hand she coaxed his fingers back towards her sweet pussy and encouraged him to stroke her. "I don't care about class, I don't care about anyone but you my king..." she licked his neck, hiding her hand under the table as she took out his hard cock and started rubbing him curling her wrist around his shaft, licking her lips she whispered as she but his earlobe "I just want you to bend me over right here, right now and show everyone who belongs to you. Look at Fynn. See the way he's staring at me? Mm, don't you want to show him that I'm YOUR Queen and he can never get near me?" She purred seductively in his ear.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Lucius looked over at the boy he had pointed out. He narrowed his eyes and glared at him, his dominant and possessive personality coming out without hesitation. The other boy gulped and looked away, making Lucius smirk. "Oh, my queen... I would do like to... But it's unbecoming of an heiress to show her entire body in front of the school... Besides, only I can see your face as you come. Do you understand me?" He asked, his finger rubbing quickly against her clit.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Narcissa shivered with delight, seeing the way Lucius protected her, possessively. She gasped taking a shaky breath when he fingered her clit so dangerously obvious. She managed to nod, gently pulling back dropping her skirt down and lightly pushing his hand away regretfully. "...yes...I understand, my lord." She showed her respect for him and withdrew her hand from his lap after one final squeeze and licked her fingers as if she had enjoyed a nice snack, wanting to taste his precum. She let her blue eyes hover on him for a moment longer. "I better get to class, before I'm late." She said pleasantly, with her juices running down between her thighs underneath her skirt.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Lucius looked pleased with himself, even when Narcissa said she had to leave to go to class. "Remember what I said, then." They didn't have a lot of the same classes, and he knew that the other boys would try to ask her out when he wasn't around. "See you later, my lovely."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:05 pm

That night, Narcissa had decided to play a little game. She had sent an owl to Lucius with a riddle that started a scavenger hunt to find her. She said in the note that if he found her by midnight he'd win a prize and if not he would have to give her a present instead. Oh how she loved surprises. She was hiding behind a secret corridor in a room she had discovered during third year. It looked like some kind of torture dungeon and she sat prettily dressed in a black leather piece that had parts missing to expose areas of her skin. She wore her hair in a tight ponytail that cascared down her back and had on a solid diamond choke collar with a chain she was playing with like a cat swinging it lazily around her fingers. There was a table with straps on it in front of her as well as a host of bdsm toys including a gag ball, blindfold and handcuffs. She was sitting pretty with one long leg crossed over the other spiked anklet heels on her feet. She watched the solid wall her face dolled up and sexy as she waited to see if he would figure it out in time.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Lucius had a hard time finding it. It wasn't that he didn't understand her letter, but he was in such a hurry that he'd over looked the door into the dungeon. Three minutes past, he walked inside, looking impressed with all the toys,and especially her costume. He kicked his lips, smirking and looking her up and down. "Mmm.... What do we have here?" He asked slowly.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Narcissa cocked an eyebrow at him. She looked like a completely different woman. When Lucius said that she must have been as twisted as he was, she was sure he had no idea just how right he was. Despite being of little experience Narcissa had her own desires and had done her research via Bella's bdsm training. Imagine that pretty picture. She knew it would drive Lucius up the wall being forced into submission and would likely pass him off and make him so aroused that he really showed her his darkest side when his shackles were finally loosened. Good. That's what she wanted, to drive him absolutely mad with love and passion for only his queen, Narcissa.

"What we have here....is a late arrival." She purred. "Do you re,ever what I told you in my letter? If you were on time you'd get a reward. If you were late I would get a reward and luckily for you I've already chosen ,you prize." Before he had a chance to react she revealed her wand from between her breasts and flicked it and he would find himself suddenly strapped in restraints on the table she was now circling, her heels clicking against the cold floor as she smiled darkly down at him putting a finger to her lips. "Now you're going to see what it's like to be the bitch." Narcissa licked his lips kissing him hard getting her red lipstick all over his mouth. She flicked her wand again and his clothes were tossed aside and she put little burns in his skin followed by a cooling healing sparkle. "Shall we begin?" She said whipping his thighs both once right beside his dick.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:45 pm

If Lucius had been told that he would he forced to submit to his future wife, he would have laughed... And probably tortured the poor, foolish soul for fun. And now that it was happening, he was initially furious. He came from a line of strong, dominant males, and Narcissa was going to try and treat him like a slave? His nostrils flared slightly and he looked up at her, his body naturally trying to recoil from the whips, with nowhere to go. "Narcissa Black." He hissed, his grey eyes dark and clouded. "Release me. Now." He ordered, trying to fight against his restrains.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:01 pm

There was something about the way that he said her name, perhaps even the writhing or the dangerous look in his eyes that drove Narcissa to feeling completely drunk on power. Never in a million years would anyone be able to dominate Lucius Malfoy and yet - here they were- with Narcissa circling him like a deadly snake and Lucius lying there writhing like a helpless little mouse. She let out a dark little laugh, her family blood showing through at this new twisted side to the usually prim and proper princess. "Oh, don't worry my love. I'll release you, once I've had my reward. This may be my only chance to dominate you and I want you to feel the pleasure of submitting even if it is being forced on you." She stood up on the table and slowly spread her legs letting him get a glimpse of her pretty pink pussy. She straddled him scratching his arms that were over his head and threw the whip away picking up a gag ball instead. "Do I need to use this or are you going to behave?" She hissed, barely circling her clit over the head of his cock making it instantly erect despite his bitching.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Lucius let out a quiet growl, and glared up at her. How dare she talk to him like that... He would not be forgetting this any time soon, and he already had plans for her... She would be sobbing with want, and he would wait to give it to her. She would be nearly out of her mind until he rewarded her. He clenched his jaws, deciding to be stubborn. He wouldn't be humiliated like some dog.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 pm

"Ah, I see. Then perhaps the idea of being gagged excites you?" His Queen asked playfully. She grabbed his chin forcing his mouth open gently and put the gag inside his mouth and hooked it to the collar she put around his neck. "Now, feel what it's like to be me, my darling King." With that she plunged her pussy over his throbbing cock and started bouncing on his dick as hard and fast as she could. She lightly choked him licking his face and scratched down his chest as she leaned back letting him watch his cock drill in and out of her. Then she forced his cock inside her tight ass, moaning loudly as she shoved a gyrating vibratory up her pussy and grabbed his hand holding him in place making him pump her pussy. She came hard staring into his eyes as she gasped "I love you Lucius!" The force of her orgasm made her lose control of her spell and he was released from all of his restraints. She was shaking with his cock still inside her and felt her wand slip from her fingers as she dropped it by his side her blue eyes widening a fraction.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:16 pm

He grabbed her wand, flicking it and in the blink of an eye, they traded places. He ripped the gag from his mouth and threw it on the floor, wiping his mouth as he looked down at her dangerously. "I will teach you to respect me - always." He said, his raging member still hard and throbbing. "Beg me to forgive you." He hissed, grabbing a handful of her beautiful, blond curls, her head jerking back. "Beg me to forgive you, and beg me to touch you, and take you."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Narcissa gasped at the force he used when jerking her head back. She blinked back the tears that welled in her gorgeous blue eyes, absolutely aroused with how he was manhandling her. She slid her body around like a snake, desperate for him to ravage her. She gave him the most alluring stare as she said breathlessly "Please forgive me for what I've done, please touch me, please take me! My King, put me in my place and show me why I serve you alone." She gave him a dark little smile, aching for him then her face changed to one or desperate need as she saw the way his cold grey eyes trailed her body. "I'm begging you Lucius Malfoy, take your fiancee and use me as you see fit!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:42 pm

He smirked down at her meanly, his ego and arrogance inflating with each word she said. This would be so much fun. "Don't fret, my dear," he said, stroking her face almost tenderly, "we'll get to that in time. You WILL learn your place and discover that when you toy with me, there are consequences... but first, I'm going to toy with you." With a wave of his hand, two toys floated over to him. ONe was a long and very thick series of beads, and the other was a massive virbrator. He pressed the vibrator inside her, turning it on and watching her face light up. Then he slowly pushed all of the beads inside her ass, getting bigger and bigger, the more that went in.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:56 pm

She let out a yelp aso the massive vibrating cock was stuffed inside her stretching her past her limit. She felt it flicking wildly against her g spot and cervix and her mouth hung open as she stared up at him glaring before her eyes rolled back in her head when the beads entered her tight ass. She threw her head back shaking uncontrollably biting hard enough on her lip to draw blood trying not to encourage him, pretending it didn't feel good. She felt more beads going in, larger ones and finally cried out "Damn it Lucius, you're hurting me. Please my love, please be fair!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:02 pm

Lucius looked down at her, and stopped trying to fill her so completely. Even he had to admit, he was being a bit rough. He pulled a few of them out, smiling at her. "Have you learned your lesson, my love?" He asked, leaning down to kiss her cheek, like she had done a good deed that he was proud of. "I think I"ll forgive you this time... But next time, I won't be so tolerant. Do you understand, my pet?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Narcissa tried to nuzzle against him, grateful that he loved her enough to have mercy. "Yes my love, I understand completely...please take me master, I need you..I'll always need you." She struggled against her restraints as an orgasm hit her unexpectantly and she cried out as her juices sprayed around the vibrator as she kept her eyes on him and moaned out "For you, my love. It's all for you."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 am

He smiled in satisfaction and pulled the toys out of her quickly, climbing over her trembling body. "You're such a good wife... Obey me and I'll never leave your side." He said, before swiftly entering her, filling her up all the way. He didn't give her a second to catch her breath, as he started to ride her roughly, leaving kisses and bites wherever he could reach.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:15 pm

He smiled in satisfaction and pulled the toys out of her quickly, climbing over her trembling body. "You're such a good wife... Obey me and I'll never leave your side." He said, before swiftly entering her, filling her up all the way. He didn't give her a second to catch her breath, as he started to ride her roughly, leaving kisses and bites wherever he could reach.

“I will obey you as a loyal wife should. I promise Lucius, you'll never have to worry about me disobeying you ever again. So long as you are faithful to me and love me as your only lover and wife, and never take another to your bed or in your heart, I swear to you, I'll always make sure you're satisfied in every way.” her voice was shaky as she held onto him, her nails and teeth finding his skin as her warm swollen pussy milked his cock dutifully. She tossed her head back, screaming in pleasure, giving in to surrender completely. “Oh my husband, my sweet Lucius...please...don't stop..cum inside me over and over again!”

Lucius barely had to flick his wrist, and she was released from her binds. He allowed her to move freely on the table, holding her hips still as he continued to ravage her beyond her limit. “I want you to scream for me, Narcissa.” He growled by her ear, biting her neck, leaving yet another mark. “Show me how much you love me.”
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Narcissa gasped at her fiance's words, clinging to him as he drove his cock all the way past her cervix into her womb. He likely knew that his voice and commands absolutely aroused her to the point of no return. She suddenly got dirty with him, letting go of her pride she put her arms behind her against the table and leaned back lifting her ass off the table bucking as wildly as she could against his throbbing member. "Lucius~" she purred looking him straight in his eyes her big tito bouncing hard for him as a look of pure bliss came across her features she started getting louder until she was screaming "Lucius! Ahh fuck yes, Lucius!!!" Completely casting aside her inhibitions and giving him everything he asked for. "Love me, only me! Give me our baby, spray your cum inside me and keep fucking me until you cum again. Please my husband, please uhh Lucius!" She rolled her head back.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Lucius almost screamed himself. He hadn't been this deep inside her yet, and the feeling was fantastic, and addicting. He panted, barely pulling out as he thrust forward against her, spreading her legs wider. "Fuck... It feels too good inside you, Narcissa. Even when you're full with our baby, I'm going to fuck you like this everyday." He hissed, moving even faster, milking her for all she was worth. It wasn't long before he came inside her, pressing hard agianst her womb.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:06 pm

She arched instinctively as he came deep inside her womb, taking his white seed as far as she could. "I love it when you compliment me, when you tell me how much you need me and how you're going to fuck me everyday even when our baby is in my belly. I never want to go a day without your delicious cum inside me, Lucius. I need you to feed my pussy relentlessly." She moaned erotically rocking against him for a moment longer keeping his cock stuffed inside her, her stomach was slightly swollen from the massive load he dumped inside her. "Keep it in,"she breathed "it makes it easier for the sperm to swim successfully." She leaned forward sliding out her tongue to kiss him deeply keeping her half lidded eyes on his. "I love you so much."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:10 pm

Lucius' fury seemed to have completely died down, and he moved within her slowly, almost at a lazy pace. "Mmm... I love you too, my sweet... You're the only one I think of, even when we're not near each other... and it drives me crazy." He admitted, kissing her more gently, moving his long, pale fingers through her hair. "You were always meant to be mine."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Narcissa felt her breathing shake slightly as she felt her future husband slowly, deliberately making love to her. This was completely different then the rough sex she had experienced and it felt just as divine. She smiled lovingly at him, kissing his hands lightly sucking on his long fingers as she wrapped her body around his body, her pussy naturally pulsing around his massive cock, hungry for more milk. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear those words. All the pain was worth it to wait for you Lucius. Being your wife is all I've ever wanted in my life. I think of nothing but you constantly and I promise that when our son is born, I will put his life and yours always before anything else, including the very air I breathe." She offered and the love in her eyes proved she meant it. "I would make the ultimate sacrifice if it meant saving you or our baby."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Lucius gave her a loving smile, something no one had ever seen before, not even his own parents. He kissed down her neck, holding her tenderly. He knew she meant what she said, because no woman could expect to be with a Malfoy and not protect their family with everything they have. "I know you will, my love... Which is why you're my perfect dark queen." He purred, his hands discovering more of her body.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum