Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LilyxJames

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LilyxJames - Page 2 Empty Re: LilyxJames

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:20 pm

He jumped slightly, squirming on the broomstick. "Hey! Your hands are cold." He said, evening out the broomstick again, glancing back at her. "I don't want to join the squid in the lake." He warned, using one hand to push his shirt back down. "Next time we go on a date, it'll just be me and you... and we can sleep whenever we want."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:30 pm

Lily had a good laugh when James got irritated at her cold hands. She held his hand when they landed on a balcony at the girls dorm room. "I would like that, having an entire night together." She pushed up on her toes to kiss him slowly.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:39 pm

James' heart beat faster in giddiness just thinking about what kind of night that would be. He got on the balcony with her, giving her back her broom. "Make sure none of the other girls are awake first."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Lily usedo her wand to light up the windowsill and peeked inside. "They're all asleep. Tonight was wonderful." She said turning back to James one last time. "Goodnight James, I love you." She looked giddy. "I like saying it to you."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:56 pm

He smiled warmly. "I love you, too." He kissed her forehead, squeezing her hand. "Good night, Lily." He crawled in through the window with her, tip-toeing through the bedroom, his heart hammering for a completely different reason. If he was caught, he could be in a lot of trouble.

When he got to the boys' dormitory, he collapsed on his bed, sighing happily. He didn't even bother undressing. He was back at what was probably the best place on earth, and now he had a girlfriend, and maybe even a future wife. What could possibly make this even better?
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Lily had slept better then she ever had in her life. She finally felt at peace and loved. This was all she could have ever hoped for.

The next few weeks went by in a blur and it was obvious to everyone that she and James were an item now. She was down by the lake sitting on a hill having a picnic and when she saw the boys approaching she called over James jumping up to run over to him throwing her arms happily around his neck as the autumn leaves fell around them. "Seeker of my heart~ congratulations on winning your last match against slytherin!" She held up her hot cocoa to his lips and blew on it to cool it down. "Take a sip." She offered cutely.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:16 pm

Remus had to jump out of the way to avoid James nearly stumbling back into him. He looked at Sirius and his eye twitched a bit.

James sat down next to Lily, sipping the hot cocoa slowly. "Mm... Did you make this yourself?" He asked happily. "It's so good."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:26 pm

(Omg I pictured the eye twitch from the bad guy on quest for Camelot bwahahaha!!!!!)

Sirius rolled his eyes and barked a laugh at Remus.

Lily smiled happily. "You can tell?" She nuzzle in against him and wrapped a blanket around both their shoulders. She patted the grass next to them. "Remus, Sirius...come join us!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Remus went to go sit down next to Lily, smelling a bunch of food in the picnic basket. He felt his mouth water, humming. "Can we have some?" He asked kindly, as James chuckled softly, looking at Lily. Remus always seemed to be hungry. He knew why, though.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Lily smiled brightly and opened the basket placing it gently on Remus' lap. "Ofcourse! I made some for all of us." She handed Remus and Sirius their own cups of cocoa and the three of them a hand sewn scarf. "It's just a little so,etching I picked up as a hobby over the summer. I just finished them. Are they lame?" She asked nervously. They were all red and gold and had their patronus on them and their names. If they noticed when Lily's scarf was put on her doe and James' deer faced each other.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Remus smiled, beaming at Sirius. If he had a problem with her before, he certainly shouldn't now. "No, they're wonderful, Lily." He hugged her shoulders and quickly kissed her cheek, wrapping his scarf around his neck.

James raised an eyebrow but continued to smile. "They really are great... In such a short amount of time, you've become really good at this. Who taught you?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:12 pm

Sirius smiled but it wasn't for Lily. It was because Remus looked so happy. He wrapped his own scarf around his neck and breathed in the scent noticing it smelt like strawberries and butterscotch. "Was it McGonagall? " He asked gruffly , winking at Lily.

Lily looked genuinely surprised. "Yes it was! How did you-" Sirius shrugged. "Lucky guess." Lily gave him a look of curiosity before turning her attention back to James and she handed him a little note that read "seventeen and over are allowed to stay this weekend at honeydukes without supervision. "Professor McGonagall arranged it she said something about remembering protection. I think she meant a snow jacket since it's in the mountains." She said in the letter obviously innocent and a bit naive about sex. The last line said "go with me?"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:15 pm

James blushed darkly when he read the note. He looked from her to the paper, wishing he had the balls to explain what she meant in front of his friends. Maybe she just wasn't ready to take that step yet. He was okay with that. "Of course I will." He said, his smile turning a little awkward.

Remus looked interested. "Did you read something dirty?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 pm

(Bwahahaha have Omg we're hilarious together hehe~)

Sirius cocked an eyebrow. "Can I take a peek? I like dirty things." He blew on Remus' ear pretending to reach for a donut.

Lily blushed and turned away from the other two. "No it wasn't!" She said defensively. She noticed the way james had looked and realized something. She mouthed the words while looking into his eyes "I want too. I'm ready."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Remus blushed, covering his ear and trying to swat Sirius away, his eyebrows pinned downwards and his lips poking out slightly, trying to look annoyed, but failing somewhat.

James' lips parting in surprise, his eyebrows raising. He nodded slowly though, excited for a whole differnt reason now. He sipped at his hot cocoa, trying to look innocent.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:44 pm

Sirius chuckled darkly and passed Remus his only little note. It read 'do you miss the feeling of me being inside you that much my love? Do you need it again tonight? " He watched him carefully those dark eyes always sexy and calculating.

Lily felt the asexual tension between them building for a while now and just couldn't wait any longer. She was happy when he agreed and moved to stand wiping at her butt to get any leaves off bending over to give James just a little peek at her thighs under her skirt. She glanced back at him wanting to see his expression and smiled warmly at Remus and Sirius "well I have to get back for potions. I'll see you three at the train tomorrow."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Remus read the note and blinked, looking over at him. "You already know the answer to that." He said dully, giving him a flat look, before sticking his tongue out at him.

Jame stood up with her, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. "Tomorrow." he promised, kissing the side of her mouth, cupping her cheek. "Have fun with Slughorn."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Sirius hid a satisfied smirk behind his hand as he played with the frilly ends of his scarf and watched Lily depart. "See you soon lils." He offered briefly before buying himself with a sip of cocoa looking away as if he hadn't said anything at all.

Lily smiled at the cute way Sirius attempted to be nice to her. At least he was making an effort. She waved at Remus and sighed happily at James message and kiss. "I always do." With that she was gone, headed back to the castle with a smile she couldn't wipe from her face.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:07 pm

The day crawled by much too slowly for James, but when the next morning came, he was so anxious. His parents never thought to hand him condoms before going back to Hogwarts, and it wasn't like they were passing them out in the Great Hall at dinner. He tapped his foot when they were all on the train. Remus and Sirius had gone somewhere else - he didn't know what was up with them lately. They seemed kind of secretive, but he was too busy worrying about Lily to truly focus on that. He smiled stiffly at his girlfriend, feeling ill. "S-so... Lily... What do you want to do once we get there?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Lily had been brushing up on some light reading slughorn had suggested to her but snapped the book shut when Jamessage appeared happily scooting over to accommodate him. She noticed he seemed a little uncharacteristically nervous and reached out a hand to touch his forehead. "I was thinking of doing some early Christmas shopping" She said half honestly asking if he was alright. She whispered quietly "I was told what inn it is and they have accommodations for food and protection if we need it." She blushed and looked out the window.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:03 pm

That seemed to calm his nerves a little bit. "Lily, you do know that protection doesn't mean jackets, right?" He asked with a half-amused smile. Her nativity entertained him and scared him sometimes.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Lily looked back at him with a change in her eyes that seemed new and clearly aroused. "Ofcourse I do. I was just teasing you." She glanced at the closed door and reached over locking it before sliding onto his lap kissing him slowly. She reached into her pocket and held up a condom between two fingers licking his lips. "I'm a virgin so this will be my first time and I want you to be my first and last...are you....y'know..a virgin too?" She asked with a small smile.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:12 pm

James swallowed and nodded slowly. "I never wanted anyone else but you, Lily." He admitted, looking up at her, his hands on her waist. There were girls that had tried to get him to "try something new", but even if Lily couldn't stand him at first, for being so mean to her precious friend, Severus, he still wanted her attentions, and hers only.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Lily kissed him again more tenderly this time, pleased by the words he told her. "I'm so happy that you waited for me, James. The truth is, I was always in love with you. It just took me a ltitle longer to let go of my pride and admit to myself that I wacted to belong to you, to stand beside you, the popular stubborn gryffindor prince...and his goody goody sweet gryffindor book worm." She let off a little laugh against his neck tucking the condom away in his Jean pocket. "When you feel like the moment is right, I won't deny you." She said softly against his ear.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:32 pm

He looked at the door, kissing along her soft jawline. "Not now... I don't want anyone else to hear what we're doing. But... Tonight, we'll be one. I promise."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum