Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LilyxJames

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LilyxJames - Page 4 Empty Re: LilyxJames

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:42 pm

Lily held onto him slowly moving back down into the water pulling him with her as they shared a sweet embrace. "It was perfect my love. I couldn't have imagined anything better. I felt your love for me with every moment and every touch that passed between us." She kissed him gently sucking on his tongue before she moved to leave the water. "Let's go take a shower together." She said softly, holding his hand.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:45 pm

James smiled happily, following her out. He forgot about his glasses, despite the fact that his vision was getting a little more blurry now that he felt so exhausted. He blinked a few times to will it away, stepping into the hot, steaming shower with his new lover, grabbing a wash cloth, and started to clean her, kissing along her shoulders.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Lily closed her eyes, tilting her head back enjoying the combination of the hot water mixed with his sweet kisses. She parted her lips, sighing contently and rubbed her soapy body against his letting him feel her hard nipples rushing against his chest her pillowy tits begging for attention. She started to shampoo his hair, kissing his jawline and neck. "Does that feel nice?" She asked running her fingers over his scalp.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:11 pm

James smirked slightly, bringing the soft wash cloth up to her breasts, massaging them and gently stimulating her hard nipples. "Yes... Your fingers feel divine." He sighed, watching her face for pleasure.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Lily let off a visible shudder when he teased her nipples and opened her eyes, her mouth parted in pleasure as she looked completely transfixed. She continued massaging his scalp for a moment longer before she urgently whispered "I just can't help myself. I need to taste you." Dropping to her knees she placed her hands on his thighs and started to lick and suck the lead of his cock, holding it while she stroked him with one hand she suddenly replaced it with her mouth moaning "James, I love you my darling. I love your cock." She engulfed him, taking him in slowly and started sucking him off, her pretty eyes watching his face for a reaction.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:42 pm

James' eyes widened in complete surprise, grabbing some of her hair, and the other hand came up to meet the wall. Not to stop her, but keep her there instinctively. "oh, God..." He groaned, trying to fight the urge to face fuck her roughly. "Lily... You don't have to..." He said breathlessly.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 pm

Lily felt herself smiling against his throbbing cock, pleased that she had made him hard again in one fluid movement. He was pulsing in her mouth. Her James, her love. She kept her eyes on him as she worked his cock pulling it out to smack her own face with it, lapping at his shaft like an animal. She looked completely aroused as she fondled his balls with one hand while she sucked him, slurping greedily. "Mmhmm!" She moaned with a mouthful of cock.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:19 pm

His head tilted back, his hips finally moving against her mouth. He had known that Lily wanted to be with him, and to be one with him, but he never took her for this kind of girl. Not that it was a bad thing. "Lily... Ahhh... This feels soo good." He groaned, his back arching.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:35 pm

She sucked him down deep into her throat holding him there for as long as possible, balls deep. She moved against him, loving the way he trusted against her face. Finally she pulled back for a moment panting. "I want to please you James...I'll do whatever it takes." She looked up at him. "Tell me what you like." She looked adorable on her knees staring at him like that.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:37 pm

James swallowed, his arousal aching ten times more that she had stopped. He put a hand on the back of her head, pulling her forward again. "Do that again." He said, closing his eyes as he felt her lips on him again.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Lily licked her lips as he forced her back on his cock and began sucking him off even more determined to make him scream now that she knew how much he liked it. She worked her wrist at the same time really giving him the best bow job that existed, loyally deep throating him even as she choked se kept him in her throat moaning and begging for more her eyes never leaving his face.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 pm

After a few moments, James couldn't stand it anymore. He pinned his hips flat against her face as he came, losing control as he face fucked her. He called out her name, her being the only thing on his mind. It was like nothing else in the world existed or mattered but Lily. When he calmed down, he leaned against the wall, looking spent.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Lily had taken his massive load, swallowing every drop licking her lips before she kissed his cock affectionately and moved to stand gently pulling him against her body in the water finishing cleaning them both before she ran a towel through his hair, going to fetch his glasses she kissed his lips whispering "I love you so much James." She turned and headed for the bedroom, giving him a great view of her backside.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 pm

James chose the perfect time to put his glasses back on, because he got a great view of her body. He smiled, following after her, a towel wrapped around his waist. "Lily... I just have one question." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Are you sure you've never done anything like that before? What you did... felt incredible."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Lily sat on the vanity chair across from him slowly combing out her long red hair. She smiled at him through the mirror, blushing lightly. "I promise I haven't ever touched anyone else, James. Though I will admit I may have done a little light reading before we came here tonight."She looked down feeling a little embarassed. "I didn't want you to assume anything bad about me...I hoped I wouldn't look like a fool and would please you."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:12 pm

"Have no fears about that, Lily... I was very pleased he said with a grin, laying down on the bed, pulling the towel from his body. NOw that he'd laid his head down, he felt sleep itching at his eyes. He yawned, closing them. "I promise, no matter what happens this year... I will never leave you."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Lily watched him again through the mirror, slowly brushing her hair in deep thought. "I promise I will never leave your side, ever, James Potter." She crawled into bed with him Latin her head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of their hearts beating as one.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm

James woke up in the late morning the next day, parts of his body sore, but he didn't mind. He woke Liky up by kissing over her face. "Rise and shine, my love." He cooed, patting her side.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Lily woke with a smile, accepting her lovers kisses. She opened her eyes, watching James come into focus and tenderly touched his face kidding him deeply ad she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Good morning my darling." She got dressed in a pretty red dress with a white snow jacket and matching boots, holding James ' hand as they headed out to do some Christmas shopping a few weeks early. She tugged on his sleeve, pointing to a display in the windowsill. "James look! Wouldn't this be perfect for Sirous?" She said happily.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 pm

James blinked, looking at the prank in the window. He grinned, laughing softly. "He'd love this... I think I'll get him this for Christnas." He said, ushering the clerk over to point at it so he could get more from the back.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Lily slapped his hand that was holding out the money and pushed him playfully out of the way. "I saw it first! I wanna get it for him, it can be from both of us~" She dug around in her tiny purse for a moment it was clear she wasn't loaded like James was. Finally she pulled out just enough for the present and held up the wrapped present proudly. "See? The tag says from James and Lily with love~"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:54 pm

James looked at her worriedly. "Lily, you should save your money. Dong spend your money on my account." He said.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 pm

Lily frowned slightly and bopped him in the head with the baggy. "Hey, I'm not a peasant and I wanted to do something nice for Si-Ri!" She said cutely, looking insulted. "Come on, you can get Remi's present~" She started pulling him towards another shop. "Ooh this one has a wolf on it , doesn't he like wolves?" She asked happily.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:03 pm

He pressed his lips together. He wondered what she would do if she found out he was a werewolf, but he didn't know if he liked being reminded of that fact. "He likes domestic dogs better." He admitted, thinking of Sirius.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Lily turned halfway and looked surprised. "Oh! I'm glad you know them so well because I'd be lost without you James. I mean that.."She whispered suddenly staring down at the snow by their feet, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I'd really be so lonely and lost without you by my side." She met his eyes lingering her gaze on his lips.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum