Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiriusxRemus

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SiriusxRemus - Page 2 Empty Re: SiriusxRemus

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Sirius loved the way Remus looked beneath him, so innocent and yet so fucking dirty. He leaned over kissing him deeply as he pounded his ass endlessly, swirling his tongue against his lovers, moaning his name as he growled and panted breathlessly , sweating , every delicious muscle poised and tense as he claimed him over and over again. By the fourth time he had cum inside him he was still going strong. He wrapped his wrist around his cock milking him. "Ohhhhh Remusss, fuck you make me cum harder then ever before. I love the way your tight ass ducks my cock. Cum with me baby!! I demand it!" He choked him lightly wanting to hear him scream

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:02 pm

Remus's body arched, his head falling back as he reached for Sirius' wrist, but didn't try to jerk his hand away. He let out something that sounded like a scream mixed with a low growl, coming harder than he ever thought he could. He panted, still moving against his lover. "Let me... Let me ride you." He groaned, pushing him back by his shoulders. He crawled over him, slowly, his body throbbing as he leaned down, lapping his lover's cock clean. He took him in halfway, fondling his balls, squeezing them as he teased him.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:27 pm

Sirius smirked when his lover shot his cum up into the air and he caught some in his mouth licking the excess with his tongue moaning as his eyes rolled back at the taste of himy as they came together. When he pushed him back he obliged willingly and looked down at him with one arm behind his head, gently stroking his hair holding it back so he could watch his pretty mouth sucking his cock and balls. He groaned loudly, cussing again. "Damn it Remus, you're so good at -ahh!- that!" He hissed, thrusting up into his mouth as his balls filled again with another load waiting to be shot.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Remus looked up at him as he sucked him off, a small smirk on his pretty little face. He hummed around him, the noise making his cock vibrate. He took in more of him until he came again, swallowing everything that he could. He sighed deeply, licking his lips, before crawling over his hips, teasing him by rubbing his ass over his throbbing member.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Sirius was still trying to recover from the last orgasm when he felt his lovers ass caressing the head of his super sensitive member. He let out a desperate sounding moan and suddenly grabbed his hips roughly and slammed inside of him balls deep. "Is. This. What. You. Wanted. You. Sexy. Fuck?" He asked each word between his powerful thrusts making him bounce in the air for him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:54 pm

Remus almost screamed again, his eyes widening, letting Sirius make his whole body rock. "Ahh~ Yes!" He cried, leaning forward, his hands resting on his lover's chest, looking down at him with love and want on his face. "You give me everything that I want, Sirius. Give me more... more!"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Sirius let out a dark little laugh, he really was a sadistic son of a bitch but hey what member of the black family wasn't? He dug his nails into his sides drilling inside his ass over and over again, moving so fast they were both drenched in sweat and a blur as his heart raced in his ears and he screamed focusing on his lovers face giving him every last bit of energy that he had, working his cock like never before inside him using every move all his experience had taught him. He started shaking and panting managing to gasp "oh god! Remus I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, take it all!" He slammed him down and started draining his balls kissing him deeply moaning loud into his mouth his eyes clouded with love and lust.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Remus felt his eyes roll back, seeing only white, but he felt his lover's delicious abuse as they both rode out their orgasms. He felt out of his mind with the pleasure, unable to do anything but writhe and call out Sirius' name. He felt as if his mind was going to break, when his orgasm finally ended, and he collapsed on top of Sirius, his eyes closing, his body still shaking. After a moment, he pressed his face against his neck, letting out what could have been a purr of delight. "That... was amazing."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Sirius was breathing heavily and it took him a long moment to recover. When the sparkles finally fizzled out from his mind at the outburst or pleasure that had literally ripped through their bodies as one, he wrapped an arm around Remus drawing his lover in close and placed a chaste kiss against his forehead smiling in pure happiness. "Mm, yes it was. You surprised me...being such an animal." He ran his fingers through his hair lazily. "I love you so much Remus. Thank you for being brave and coming to me. This has made me feel complete for the first time...and I truly mean that."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Remus let out a soft chuckle, nuzzling his neck. "It's not my fault, you make me that way." He said, looking up at him. "I was so nervous... I thought you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore of you didn't feel the same way."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 pm

"Really? I've always wanted you Remus. Why do you think I never accepted any of the marriage proposals that were flung at me left and right?" He kissed his hand and closed his eyes relishing in this private first memory with so many more to come.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Remus lay on his new lover for what felt like thirty minutes, enjoying his company and the peace, then sat up, giving him a gentle kiss. He stood up, limping slightly, pulling on his clothes. "Let's go to bed."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Sirius nodded, tugging on his own clothes kissing his lovers forehead before they headed back to their dorm.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:31 pm

The next day, they were on the train to hogsmeade, but he and Sirius were in their own room. Remus sat close to Sirius, holding his hand, looking out the window with a cute smile, so content. He liked the silence and privacy, despite a small racket from the other students that were walking the halls.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Sirius traced his thumb along his lovers hand, leaning over to nibble on his neck. "What's on your mind love?" He prodded gently, watching the door carefully as he stroked him through his pants.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Remus let out a small, stifled moan, pressing his lips together. He swallowed, trying to even out his voice. "Just... Thinking about... H-how happy I am with you." He said, his hips jerking up into his hand.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:06 pm

"Oh? Funny, so was I." Sirius purred in his pretty voice. He put a silencing spell on their compartment and a sealed lock that would last a good hour. He then dropped suddenly to his knees on the floor in front of him and pulled out his own long throbbing cock thrusting into his own hand letting Remus watch him masturbate. "Suck my cock." He demanded gruffly expecting him to plunge his mouth over his dick.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Remus blinked down at him, before dating to cross one leg over the other, crossing his arms while he smiled at him. "What a pretty sight." He said, holding his hands up in front of him, using his forefinger and thumbs on his hands to pretend to take a picture.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Sirius continued pumping himself unable to stop now that he had started. "Please Remus...I can't wait..." He looked away moaning softly a little embarrassed but he liked turning him on and he was just so excited for him he couldn't help himself.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:23 pm

"Since you asked nicely..." He said, getting on the floor with him. He pushed away his hand, lapping up the pre-cum from the tip of his erection. "You taste heavenly." He sighed, slowly consuming him, sucking loudly.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:35 pm

"O-Oh fuck!" Sirius cursed aloud moving both of his hands to the back of his lovers head as he coaxed him to pump his cock inside his mouth. "I love you so much...you understand my needs and accept me as I am. Remus, I could never live without you. Please let's stay like this forever, in our own little paradise." He leaned back tossing his head back thrusting hard "Uhhhnn, Remusss!"

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Remus looked up at him from underneath his bangs, his face flushing at the look of pure bliss on his face. He wondered if anyone else had been able to make him feel this way, but decided not to think about it. That would be a depressing kind of pillow talk. When he felt he was close, he pulled back, leaning back on one of his hands, pushing his pants down. "I don't want to wait until the inn. Take me now."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Sirius seemed to read his lovers mind as he fell forward and pulled his legs around his waist entering him in one direct thrust. He stayed there aching for a moment as he said in a husky sort of growl "nobody has ever made me feel the way that you do Remus. I never have nor ever will love anyone besides you. Do you hear me?" He asked waiting for him for to respond before he began to fuck him senseless.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:32 pm

"Y-yes... Yes!" He cried, clinging to Sirius, his body giving in to him almost immediately. "I feel... the same!" He rocked with him, wishing the ride was much longer. He knew they would only be on for an hour at most, and he didn't know if they'd even allow two males to share a room this time.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Sirius kept Remus seated on top of him and fucked him like that thrusting up into the air then he stood up and pressed him hard against the window holding his hands above his head as he bit his skin roughly, arching his ass smacking his skin as he pumped him from behind his mouth hung open as he moaned and kept biting him over and over. "Do you like that?" He hissed into his ear.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum