Pure Bloods and True Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiriusxRemus

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SiriusxRemus - Page 3 Empty Re: SiriusxRemus

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Remus stared out the window, but all he saw was the reflection of himself, blushing darkly as Sirius did whatever he wanted with his body. "Oh, God... Yes." He groaned, bouncing his ass back against him. In this new position, he felt Sirius reach every corner of his body, and it drove him crazy. "Don't you dare stop." He panted, his fingers digging into his palms.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

https://purebloodandtruelove.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Sirius stared down at his large cock drilling deeper and deeper still. He reached around his lovers body nibbling on his neck biting and leaving marks as he smacked his ass over and over again. He stroked his cock while he pounded him insanely holding him in place watching his face through the reflection. "Fuck yes baby, take it, take it, take it!" He burst inside him but kept going without missing a beat panting as his hair moved wildly around his face while he worked as hard as he could mercilessly.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Remus could barely hold his screams back, trembling so harshly that his breath hitched each time he inhaled. After knowing him for so long, he never would have guessed he would be such a rough lover... but he didn't hate it. Being a beast himself, it got a lot of his frustration out. "Sirius, never stop loving me." He said through his gasps and moans, tightening around him, teasing him.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Sirius was full of surprises and Remus had a way of always bringing out the best in him, including his limitless passion. He slowed down a little and came all the way out before sliding back in to his balls doing this over and over again before going hard as he groaned "I'll never stop loving you I promise! Uhnn here it comes !!!" He burst his seed inside his tight ass as his knees buckled he collapsed on the floor breathlessly staring up at him.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 am

Remus came with him, feeling as if he might just lose consciousness. He nearly collapsed on top of him again, but his hands stopped him from doing so. He lowered his head, trying to catch his breath a little. The high was coming down, and he felt the train slowly coming to a stop. He rolled off and pulled his pants back on, simply flicking his wrist and the mess was gone. "Sirius... Never leave me."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Remus came with him, feeling as if he might just lose consciousness. He nearly collapsed on top of him again, but his hands stopped him from doing so. He lowered his head, trying to catch his breath a little. The high was coming down, and he felt the train slowly coming to a stop. He rolled off and pulled his pants back on, simply flicking his wrist and the mess was gone. "Sirius... Never leave me."

Sirius shuffled quickly tugging his clothes back on. He smiled adoringly at him pulling him close for a quick kiss as he whispered “I never will, I promise Remus.” just as the doors flew open and the spell wore off. He cleared his throat waving back at some giggling girls throwing them a roguish smirk.

Remus rolled his eyes, walking ahead of him, off the train. When he got to the inn, he looked around the front, picking out some candies he might want. He didn’t see James and Lily anywhere, and assumed that they were consummating their relationship. He snorted, knowing that things would be very different for the next few months. He would probably have to stick close to Remus to keep from feeling left out.

When he saw Remus coming in, he looked back at him. “Can you go get us a room?”
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Sirius cocked an eyebrow looking around the place. All the sparkles and lights made him wonder who knows the hell ran this place. Must have been a freak like Remus. He smirked to himself and caught sight of his lover. "Mhm, sure Moony." He winked at him turning on his heel to flirt with an older witch who giggled and handed him the keys to one of their best rooms. He thanked her and jingles the keys in the air at Remus. "Fetch and I shall retrieve." He joked, heading up the stairs. "C'mon, this way."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Remus followed him up the stairs after buying some of their best candy, not expecting anything so extravagant, and nothing so... naughty. There were toys in all the drawers, robe and collars by the bed. There was even a big book of positions that they could try. He paled slightly, never having tried ANY of this. "Err... Sirius?" He asked nervously.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:26 pm

"Yes, my wolfy?" Sirius asked, spinning around to face him. He had been curiously holding a pulsing vibrator and when he squeezed a small pouch tied to it fake cum shot out across the room and sprayed Remus right in the face. He put a hand over his mouth, trying to stifle his fit of laughter.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Remus tensed, squeezing his eyes shut, and slowly lifted a hand to wipe his face. When he looked at Sirius again, his eyes were golden. He growled, pouncing on him, straddling his stomach. He grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head. "You think that's funny?" He said quietly, evenly.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:59 pm

Sirius gasped in surprise, swallowing thickly. He was honestly curious and just a little concerned about the way Remus was looking at him. "Mm not as much as it was stimulating. Come now Remus, I thought you liked a good load on your face my love. It looks good on you." He purred his eyes flashing darkly.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Remus tilted his head at an odd angle, the wolf in him coming out more than Sirius might have wanted. He licked his lips, his pupils slitting as he did. "Stimulating? Well, if it looks good on me... It must look better on you." He said, his voice sounding deeper. He kept his hands pinned with one hand, while discarding his own pants with the other, moving up his body. "Suck. Now."
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Sirius' eyes widened a fraction once he realized that the wolf part of his lover was emerging for the first time. He instantly lifted his hands to his hips trying to resist him. "Ah! Remus, no...no! This isn't you..." He felt his mouth watering wanting to taste him and hissed through his teeth clenching his jaw.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Remus didn't stop trying to invade his mouth. "You want this, Black." He said, a small smirk on his lips. "I can see it in your eyes... You've never tasted a man before, have you? Don't you want to know what I taste like?"
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 pm

Sirius tossed his head to the side, his hips writhing beneath him as he squirmed uncomfortably. He gasped for air feeling the force of Remus' suddenly super strong body pinning him and he realized if he didn't comply he might just kill him accidentally. That was his excuse anyway and he was sticking to that story, even though his cock was absolutely bulging. "Fuck you Lupin..." He growled as he parted his lips and began to suck him slowly, a moan ripped from his throat and he stared up at him in surprise as heat flowed through his veins, clearly loving it. "Mm? Mm...mmmm..." He began sucking harder.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 pm

He grabbed a handful of his shoulder-length, messy hair, moving inside his mouth, but not quick or hard enough to choke him. Even in his state now, he seemed to have some control. "Yes... I knew you'd like it. Don't you want more?" He purred, moving his fingers gently through his hair, a look of affection in his eyes, that dark smirk still on his face.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Sirius rolled his tongue over his lover's thick cock, trying to squeeze out more of his precum, wanting to taste him more. He narrowed his eyes, trying to glare at him but then they rolled back and he bucked his hips as he nodded looking halfway between crying and begging for more.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Remus' eyes slit, moaning softly through the pleasure. "That's right, my prince... Suck long and hard... and I'll give you a gift." He panted, rolling his hips faster. "You can do... whatever you want to me... this whole weekend." He promised, tilting his head back, his cock throbbing. "Oh... Sirius... Ah~" He pulled out at the last second, coming all over his face. His eyes slowly went back to their original color, looking exhausted. "It looks good on you." He said tiredly, before getting up, collapsing on the bed, his eyes closing, as if nothing ever happened.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Sirius lay there for a long moment, staring up at the ceiling. He felt in a limbo state somewhere between seduced and used. He wasn't sure if he liked it, loved it or hated it. He glanced over at Remus ' unmoving body and very slowly propped up on his elbows sticking his tongue out to barely lick some of the cum off his face. He closed his eyes savoring the flavor then cussed under his breath and wiped the rest off with his tossed shirt. He went to wash up then crashed on the bed next to his lover, staring at the ceiling half the night trying to make sense of what just happened, trying to convince himself he didn't like being Lupin's bitch.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:18 pm

Remus woke the next morning, cuddled up next to Sirius, his head on his chest. He smiled to himself and hummed, nuzzling his neck. "Good morning~" he sang softly, kissing along his jaw. He seemed to be in a MUCH better mood than last night - in fact, he seemed to be in a better mood than Sirius had ever witnessed. Getting all of that pent up frustration out must have been healthy for him. Even if he didn't remember it.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Sirius on the other hand, woke with a slight jolt and immediately growled low and deep. He realized it was just Remus or rather this Remus and sighed, feeling relieved. He cleared his throat his voice cracking a little. "Mirnin' love...What's the plans for today? " He asked trying to sound like he was in a decent mood. He knew if he tried to explain what happened the night before, Remus would likely feel guilty.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:25 pm

Remus looked at him, slowly sitting up and ruffling his hair. "Mm... Whatever you want to do." He said with a sleepy grin. "I do want some butterbeer before we leave this weekend... and maybe visit some of the shops. What did you have in mind?" He asked, inviting him to take control for the first out of two days.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Sirius nodded slowly, sliding his eyes towards a few chains nearby, then back to Remus. He had only been half listening. "Shopping and butterbeer can be on the to do list but you know what I really want to do first?" He purred, his eyes becoming black as coal. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wand, running it through his fingers lazily for a moment, smiling serenely at his lover. In a sudden flash of gold light Remus would find himself strapped to the bed with a choker around his neck and a chain tied to it. He also had his arms tied together as he was forced to the confines of the bed. Sirius grabbed the chain slowly sliding it through his hands, savoring this moment. He leaned down close to his ear tugging on the chain as the collar tightened around his throat just enough to make him gasp before he relaxed again. "You did a vile thing to me last night Lupin and I have to make you pay while we're out here where nobody can hear you scream. See, I love you with all my heart and I plan to teach you a lesson in love." He got down in front of him and forced his head towards his cock the chain in his fist. "Suck me hard. That's what the beast in you likes and I'm going to make you give me the same fucking pleasure!" He said grunting as he forced his cock in his mouth.

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shomichii Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Remus was extremely confused. He really didn't even remember much about last night, and it only occurred to him that he could have blacked out... Or worse. His eyes widened, tears coming to the corners of it, but accepted his warm cock in his mouth, his tongue tracing the slit. He didn't mind doing this for his lover, but... What had he done? He slowly bobbed his head, moaning softly to pacify his lover. He pulled back for air after a few moments, panting. "What... What happened last night?" He asked, sounding absolutely clueless. "If I hurt you... I'm sorry. You know I would never do that intentionally, don't you?" He asked, his eyebrows coming together. He'd always been afraid of hurting him or James, especially now that he and his lover's bond deepened.
Shomichii
Shomichii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaxHachi Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Sirius frowned slightly as he looked down at him, his big cock twitching in front of his lover's mouth. He ran his fingers through Remus' hair, trying to decide whether or not to tell him. "You didn't hurt my body, you hurt something worse-my pride. The wolf in you....forced me to suck your cock..." He admitted, actually blushing as he looked away covering his face with his hand. "I....had never been on the receiving end before...I told myself I hated it....but-" He looked into his eyes again, looking uncertain. "I think I liked it...being forced, knowing it was you."

NanaxHachi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum